Distributed ledger technologies, including blockchain, will undoubtedly have a significant impact on the way companies in all sectors operate in the years to come. As with any disruptive technology, blockchain presents tremendous opportunities but may also raise legal, regulatory, and business challenges.
Beckmen Law Firm has broad-based experience across the many industries in which this technology will be deployed. Our firm is uniquely positioned to advise clients in connection with policy, regulatory, litigation, enforcement and investigations, privacy and data security, consumer protection, and transactional matters relating to distributed ledger technology.
We provide comprehensive, interdisciplinary advice to clients looking to acquire, adopt, evaluate, or litigate matters relating to distributed ledger technology.
Beckmen Law Firm advises clients of all sizes in connection with a broad array of legal and business matters at the cross-section of technology innovation and regulation, including blockchain, in relation to:
- Global, federal, and state regulatory frameworks
- Financial services regulatory enforcement and investigations, including Anti-Money Laundering advice
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- Commercial litigation
- Public policy and government affairs
- Technology transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital and private investments
- Capital markets and securities
- Futures and derivatives regulation